2023 Honda Civic Hatchback
Powered Up and Ready for Fun
With precise handling and powerful acceleration, the Civic Hatchback responds enthusiastically to your driving impulses. Pair the responsive CVT or available 6-speed manual transmission with the available 180-horsepower† turbocharged engine to amplify the ride.
Sporty Looks, Versatile Design
The Civic Hatchback blends style and substance with a sporty design language, expansive interior views, and ample cargo space.
Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters give you extra control of the continuously variable transmission’s shift points without taking your hands off the wheel.
29 / 37* miles per gallon (city/highway)
180 horsepower, Turbocharged Engine†
View Trim Details Below
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
- 158-hp, 2.0L Engine
- 18-Inch Alloy Wheels
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission or CVT
- Apple CarPlay® Compatibility
Honda Civic Hatchback EX-L
- 180-hp Turbocharged Engine
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Blind Spot Information System
- One-Touch Power Moonroof
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
- Bose Premium Sound System
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® Compatibility
- Wireless Phone Charger
- 9-Inch Color Touch-Screen
* 26 city/36 highway/29 combined mpg rating for Sport 6MT. 29 city/37 highway/32 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT. 31 city/39 highway/35 combined mpg rating for EX-L. 28 city/37 highway/31 combined mpg rating for Sport Touring 6MT. 30 city/37 highway/33 combined mpg rating for Sport Touring CVT. Based on 2023 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.
** MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,095 destination charge, and accessories. Dealer prices may vary. MSRP does not include $395 charge for select premium colors.
† 180 hp @ 6000 rpm (SAE net).